October 27, 2011

Old Hollywood

Who's excited for Halloween? I know I am and knowing you all, we are on the same page. My friend Sarah Kellapattha was in a photo shoot for a friend not too long ago and the theme was Old Hollywood. So bold lips, headscarves and big sunnies. Beautiful! Take a look at the pictures below. Sarah's friend, Shifani Reffai was the photographer and the photo shoot was for one of her projects. Hopefully, you will get some inspiration to be an old Hollywood siren this Halloween!




I love this picture (above), it's pure Hollywood glamour! Very Grace Kelly trying to go incognito to avoid the paparazzi.





Sarah is a great model, you can tell from the pictures that she is easy to work with and very flexible. I personally know this about her but I think it is wonderful how she lets it show through the pictures. Notice the ease with which she goes from ladylike glamour to an androgynous look with a dash of mystery thrown in for good measure. Go girl!








I don't personally know Shifani, but I think she is a really good photographer. I love the angles and the variety in the pictures, although there were only a couple outfit changes. She has captured the beauty, grace and class of Old Hollywood glamour in a remarkable way. 






Model Tip: Smile with your eyes. Look at Sarah's pictures, you will know what I am talking about :)

Have a great week and an amazing Halloween weekend!

xo,
Chrissy

2 comments: