November 12, 2015

{Personal Style} Boho Maxi Dress


{Outfit: Dress - Forever 21/ Sandals - old/ Jacket - Calvin Klein/ Necklace & Ring - Forever 21}
Hello lovelies!

Here's another easy summer to fall transition outfit. Just add a printed maxi dress, embellished sandals and a leather topper (faux is always good). I love the all black simplicity of this outfit, the different textures are what prevent this look from being boring. I kept the accessories simple with a faux shark tooth necklace and aztec inspired ring. It was a really windy day, so please excuse my windswept hair! Long hair is awesome but the wind is not its friend.

Most of the pictures on this blog are taken by my lovely friend and roommate, Laura S. I just wanted to take some time and give her a little shout out for helping me out :) Here's a cute picture of her :)


What do you think of my outfit? Have you tried something similar? Thanks for reading loves, and please leave me a comment or just say hi -- I love hearing from you all <3

Xoxo,
Chrissy

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!